Rodriques Law, PLLC counsels individuals and companies in the music industry, including motion picture and television producers, helping them with the acquisition and production of music for film, television, web video programs, video games and other interactive media projects and live theatrical productions.
Explore Our Service
Our client base includes:
- Personal managers, business managers, talent agents and concert promoters.
- Independent recording and publishing companies, recording artists, performing artists, songwriters, musicians and composers
- Music producers and music supervisors
We protect the interests of investors and technology companies. We help our clients in shaping capital structures and raising debt and equity financing for their music ventures.
Rodriques Law, PLLC’s areas of representation include:
- Music licensing agreements, including ringtones, online/digital distribution, API licensing, webcasting and ancillary rights
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property due diligence
- Intellectual property protection and enforcement
- Formation and development of production companies, record labels and publishing and licensing companies
- Domestic and international record distribution agreements
- Recording contracts, including 360 agreements
- Songwriting and publishing agreements
- Merchandising and touring agreements
- Commercial appearances, endorsements and sponsorships
- Film and television music supervisor, music composer and soundtrack album agreements
- Talent agency and talent management agreements
- Record producer agreements
- Music and sampling clearances
- Advertising, promotions and branding
- New media and technology