Rodriques Law, PLLC helps clients to decide what entity to choose for their business needs, whether an LLC, partnership or corporation. As start-ups and emerging companies are often short on both cash and management resources, we help them to carefully consider the ongoing needs of the enterprise and carefully weigh the benefits and burdens of a particular business form. We counsel clients on the legal and administrative costs and complexity of formation and maintenance of each business form, including the tax issues.
We help clients overcome the challenges of raising capital, including venture capital funds. In addition, we counsel clients on the recruitment of key employees, which are vital to the successful business operations.
Rodriques Law, PLLC's areas of representation include:
- Drafting and filing certificates of incorporation, articles of organization, certificates of limited partnership and other corporate documents
- Applying for employer Identification Number (EIN) or federal tax identification number
- Drafting and negotiating unique documents and governing instruments individually tailored to the situation, including operating, partnership and shareholder agreements
- Drafting and negotiating equity incentives, including stock options, stock purchase plans, and employee stock ownership plans
- Drafting organizer agreements and other founder arrangements
- Drafting and negotiating service deals
- Registration of copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress
- Formation of subsidiaries
- Formation of loan-out company
- Formation of production company
- Formation of single purpose vehicles (SPVs)
- Formation of film fund, private equity fund, venture capital and hedge fund